Peter H. Robinson
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Animal Science - past.
- American Society of Dairy Science - past
- British Society of Animal Science - past.
- Canadian Society of Animal Science - past.
Scientific Journal Editorial Responsibilities
- Animal Feed Science and Technology - Co-Editor in Chief (2000 - 2012)
- Animal Feed Science and Technology - Editorial Board (1993-1999)
- Canadian Journal of Animal Science - Associate Editor (1993-1995)
- Journal of Animal Science - Editorial Board (1998-2001)
- Journal of Dairy Science - Editorial Board (1997-1998)
- Professor - Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa (2009 - Current).
- Scientist - Atlantic Dairy & Forage Institute, Fredericton Junction, Canada (1994 - 2015)
- Professor - Nova Scotia Agricultural College, Truro, Canada (1994 - 1998)
- Professor - Dept. of Health Mgmt., Univ. of PEI, Charlottetown, Canada (1993 - 2000)
Background - Employment
- 1996-1997 Exec. Dir. (Atlantic Dairy & Forage Institute, Fredericton Junction, Canada)
- 1989-1996 Dairy Research Scientist (Agriculture Canada, Fredericton, Canada)
- 1986-1989 Research Associate (University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada)
- 1985-1986 Research Bioscientist (Eastman Chemicals Ltd., Rochester, NY)
- 1983-1985 Post-doctoral Fellow (Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Lelystad, Holland)
- 1976-1979 Beef & Dairy Specialist (Federated Co-operatives, Saskatoon, Canada)
Background - Education
- 1979-1983 Ph.D., Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)
- 1974-1976 M.Sc., University of Guelph (Guelph, Canada)
- 1970-1974 B.Sc, University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Canada)