Peter H. Robinson
Peter H. Robinson, Ph.D.
|Phone: +1 530-754--7565
FAX: +1 530-754-0175
B.Sc, University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Canada) 1970-1974.
M.Sc., University of Guelph (Guelph, Canada) 1974-1976.
Ph.D., Cornell University (Ithaca, NY) 1979-1983.
- Laboratory methods to predict energy values of feeds.
- Silage quality - factors influencing production of high quality silages.
- On-farm animal management systems.
- On-farm implementation of practiced strategies to reduce the environmental impact of dairy farming systems.
- Evaluation of methods to quantify on-farm animal performance changes.
- Use of electronic communication to increase producer/scientist interaction.
- On-farm use of animal metabolic models to systemize known biological concepts.
- Protein and amino acid nutrition of dairy cows.
- Evaluation of methods to assess forage quality.
- Management strategies to reduce the environmental impact of dairy cows.
- Animal metabolic models as tools to understand animal biology.