Course Material Fee Waiver

If you find  yourself in a situation where you are unable to for course material fees, and can provide documentation demonstrating a recent hardship (e.g. birth certificate for a new dependent, job layoff notice), you may apply for a course material fee waiver. Please complete the form, and submit it to the Department of Animal Science by the 20-day drop date of the quarter in which you are submitting the form.

Student Request for Course Material Fee Waiver: [PDF]

Note: Please be sure to speak with the Office of Financial Aid if you are experiencing financial hardship.