Current Job Postings in Animal-Related Fields
Looking for a job can be a daunting task. We here in the Animal Science Advising Center have tried to take some of the guess work out of looking for a job after graduation. Here we have compiled a variety of both full-time and part-time work that our students are generally qualified for post-graduation. Curious about where we found these jobs? Check out our Careers Page. On our Careers page you will find links to common search engines for animal-related jobs.
- Quality Assurance Manager: Cypress Grove Cheese; Arcata, CA
- Arabian Trainer/ Farm Manager: Fable Arabians; Tucson, AZ
- Food Inspector: Food Safety and Inspection Service; AZ,NV,CA
- Foster Farms is looking for UC Davis Graduates!
- Farmer John Foods is looking for UC Davis Graduates!
- Manager, Equestrian Center: Saddle Peak Equestrian Center; Bozeman, Montana
- Quality Assurance: Smithfield Foods; San Jose, CA
- Various Positions Available: East Bay SPCA; Oakland and Dublin, CA (Positions include Behavior & Training, Animal Care Coordinator, & more)
Are you interested in working for the USDA? Government job applications can be difficult to navigate. For that reason, we have provided some helpful resources for you to review as you prepare to submit your application.
Navigating USAJOBS.gov: [PDF]
Applying for jobs on USAJOBS.gov: [PDF]
Food Inspector Work Experience Requirements: [PDF]