- Nitrogen cycling in ruminant livestock systems: a modeling approach. Ajinomoto Heartland, USA
- Farm-scale assessment of greenhouse gases mitigation strategies in dairy livestock-cropping-systems. Agriculture Greenhouse Gases Program (collaborator: Univ. of Guelph, Canada).
- Agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation opportunities for California (Duke Univ./Packard Foundation)
- Quantification of water quality effects of changing the management of livestock systems for use in water quality markets (Duke Univ./Packard Foundation)
- Enhancing capacity for low emissions development strategies in Vietnam. USDA (Foreign Agricultural Service)
- Evaluation of feedstuffs and additives for their potential to mitigate GHG emission in livestock production in Ghana. Borlaug Fellowship, USDA (Foreign Agricultural Service).
- Bovine innovative greenhouse gas solutions. USDA NRCS (collaborator: Unison, CA)
- Reducing enteric methane emissions from cows in large dairy enterprises in Mexico. UCMEXUS.
- Ecological performance of fishes in an ever-changing Estuary: The effects of nutritional status on environmental stress tolerance in Sturgeon. Cal-Fed.
- Metabolic relationships in supply of nutrients for lactating dairy cows. USDA.
- Energy partitioning in prepubertal Sturgeon. WRAC
A detailed list of completed projects is available on the Animal Nutrition & Environment Modeling Applications Laboratory (ANEMAL) website