DTEN Zoom Room
The Weir Room has a DTEN Zoom Room system consisting of two large touchscreens configured as part of an all-in-one Zoom Room with the following features:
- Powerful built-in microphones, cameras, and speakers able to cover the entire room
- Ability to hold both in-person and hybrid meetings via the familiar Zoom interface
- Sharing of presentations or other documents with markup
- Digital whiteboard that can be saved and shared
- Live on-screen annotation of presentations and shared content
Users will interact with the DTEN Zoom Room system similar to how they would use the Zoom app on their own devices. You will start or join a Zoom meeting either via the left touchscreen on the wall or from a device connected to the Internet with Zoom installed (you can use your own device (laptop, tablet, etc) or the computer in the front of the room). You will then manage your meeting using the familiar Zoom interface to do things like start the meeting, share content, write on an electronic whiteboard, and interact with remote participants.
For support with the Weir Room DTEN Zoom Room system please call 530-754-1689 or 530-304-3472 or email email@example.com.
DTEN Zoom Room Training
Eduroam and UC Davis guest wifi are available.