Spring 2021 Course Info
- Spring 2021 Course Synchronous and Asynchronous Information (updated 2/5/2021)
Major Requirements and Courses
Major Requirement Checklists
AEE Focus Depth Course Options:
Please note: All Focus Depth courses must be reviewed by a Staff Advisor
ANS Species Specialization and Lab Options:
Please note: All Species Specialization courses must be approved by Faculty Advisor
- ANS Specialization Descriptions
- ANS Species Specializations Sheet
- ANS Laboratory Course Requirement Sheet
- Faculty Advisor Specialization Approval Email Template
ANS Disciplinary Focus Specialization Options
Please note: The courses listed for each of the Disciplinary Focus Specialization options are SUGGESTIONS. You will need to have all courses approved by Faculty Advisor. Course offerings are subject to change; check with specific departments to make sure the courses you intend to take are offered.
- Behavior Disciplinary Focus
- Biochemistry Disciplinary Focus
- Genetics Disciplinary Focus
- Nutrition Disciplinary Focus
- Physiology Disciplinary Focus
General Education Course Suggestions
Please note: The courses listed in this document are only suggestions. There are many different General Education courses available each quarter. If you have questions regarding General Education completion, please schedule an appointment with the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Dean's Office for an official General Education check.
Internships and Career Development
- ANS Department Formal Internship Information
- Exotics and Wildlife Internships
- Study Abroad Handout
- Careers in AEE, ANS and ANM
College and University Information
Pre-Professional/Pre-Graduate School Information
Miscellaneous Student Resources
Academics and Campus Services
- College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences - This is our college's website. If you need information about college requirements or about the Dean's Office, look here.
- Admissions Office - This is the site for Undergraduate Admissions where you can find attendance costs, a list of majors and minors, how to apply, and general information about UC Davis.
- Financial Aid - The Financial Aid website has important deadlines and information about the different financial aid options available for all UC Davis students.
- Scholarship Office - This webpage links you to general information on UC Davis undergraduate scholarships, prestigous scholarships, outside scholarships, and much more!
- Office of the University Registrar - At this website, you can find information about registration, how to send your transcripts, important dates, graduation, as well as the class search tool.
- ASSIST - ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.
- Commonly Used Resources - This handout gives contact information for some of the most commonly used resources on campus.
- Student Academic Success Center offers FREE academic and advising assistance to all UC Davis students.
- Student Health and Counseling Services offers a variety of counseling and health services to keep students physically and mentally healthy, and to help students realize their academic and personal goals.
- Internship and Career Center (ICC) offers advising for internships, jobs, careers, life after Davis, or need help with your resumé, this site is the place to go.
- Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS) - A major role for SISS is to assist international students, scholars and UC Davis departments with visa and immigration issues.
- Student Housing - If you're looking for information about living in one of the residence hall communities, look here.
- Student Disability Center (SDC) is committed to the coordination of specialized academic support services for students with disabilities.
- UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine - This is the home page for the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Health Professions Advising - Health Professions Advising offers information on preparation for and admission to health professions programs, such as pre-vet, including assistance with all aspects of the application process.
- Pre-Graduate/Pre-Professional School Advising - This webpage has important advisor contact information for Pre-Graduate and Pre-Professional School Advising.
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges - For information on veterinary programs outside of UC Davis.
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges