NEWS & EVENTS
- The Aggie Classic Sale will be held on Saturday, February 3rd, at the Cole Facility. An After-Sale Livestock Clinic will be held on Monday, February 5th.
- Chancellor May toured the department facilities this week with Dan Sehnert and Jim Murray.
- Joy Mench co-authors “A method for guarding animal welfare and public health: Tracking the rise of backyard poultry ordinances” in Journal of Community Health.
- Anne Todgham co-authored “The utility of transcriptomics in fish conservation”, published in the Journal of Experimental Biology.
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Frank Mitloehner presented at the Culinary Institute of America Healthy Menus R&D Collaborate Meeting in Napa.
- Joy Mench attended the International Production and Processing Expo in Atlanta. She also chaired the United Egg Producers animal welfare committee meeting and is a panelist in a session on “How to Measure and Improve On-farm Broiler Welfare” organized by WATT Global Media.