NEWS & EVENTS
- Karen Tracy, Ph.D. student in the Immunology Graduate Group from Zhou Lab, received the USDA NIFA Pre-Doctoral Fellowship. Congratulations Karen!
- Carlyn Peterson was selected to participate in the 2018-2019 Professors for the Future program. Congratulations Carlyn!
- Cassandra Tucker and Maja Makagon were featured in an article about the Smart Farm Initiative in the Davis Enterprise [Link].
- Mary Delany collaborated with Bernie May and colleagues to publish “Narrowing the wingless-2 mutation to a 227 kb candidate region on chicken chromosome 12” in Poultry Science.
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Alison Van Eenennaam participated in a panel “Food Forward: How can we sustainably boost farm productivity” along with Sonny Ramaswamy and Nina Fedoroff at the 2018 Agri-Pulse Ag & Food Summit in Washington DC, and gave a presentation entitled “The GMO debate: Twenty years of animal health and livestock feeding studies” to CDFA’s Animal Health and Food Safety Services Division Technical Seminar Series in Sacramento, CA.