NEWS & EVENTS
- Carlyn Peterson receives a 2016-17 Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award! CONGRATULATIONS!!
- Daphne Gille, Joel Van Eenennaam, Tom Famula, & Andrea Schreier co-authors on “Finishing diet, genetics, and other culture conditions affect ovarian adiposity and caviar yield in cultured white sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus)” in Aquaculture
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Russ Hovey travels to China
- Tina Horback presented her research on "How to assess affective states in domestic swine" at the 25th International Conference on Comparative Cognition in Melbourne, Florida.
- Ermias Kebreab presented to several African Ag ministers and the prime minister of Cote d’ivoire a the Partnering with Universities for a Sustainable System in Africa meeting at the World Bank, Washington DC last week
- Alison Van Eenennaam presented on “Understanding GMOs”, 2017 American Dairy Products Institute (ADPI)/ American Butter Institute (ABI) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL and on “The #scicomm challenge facing animal agriculture”, New Horizons Seminar Series, School of Veterinary Medicine