NEWS & EVENTS
- Hilvy Cheung ANS major awarded the NCAA post graduate scholarship. Congratulations!
- Animal Science in the Davis Enterprise with the Budweiser Clydesdale visit
- Tina Horback featured in the UC Press for her work on pig personality
- Carlyn Peterson receives the National Milk Producers Federation Leadership Scholarship. Congratulations!
- Silas Hung sole author of “Recent Advances in Sturgeon Nutrition” in Animal Nutrition
- Ermias Kebreab co-author of “Social and ecological analysis of commercial integrated crop livestock systems: Current knowledge and remaining uncertainty” in Agricultural Systems
- Silas Hung co-author of “Dietary eicosapentaenoic acid requirement of juvenile rock bream, Oplegnathus fasciatus” in Aquaculture Nutrition
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Alison Van Eenennaam presented “Animal Biotechnology: Opportunities and Obstacles” at the “Genetic Engineering in Agriculture – Science, Policy, and Law” Meeting hosted by the Agribusiness Committee of the California State Bar Business Section at UC Davis; she also participated as a study group member in Washington DC for the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine “Science Breakthroughs 2030: A Strategy for Food and Agricultural Research” and presented at and attended a prescreening of the documentary movie Food Evolution at UC Berkeley, as part of the CLEAR (Communication, Literacy, and Education for Agricultural Research) project, with support from the UC ANR Opportunity Grants Program
- Maja Makagon attended the Agricultural Animal Bioethics Teaching workshop in Indianapolis