NEWS & EVENTS
- Ermias Kebreab received the American Society of Animal Science (ASAS) Bouffault International Animal Agriculture Award. Congratulations!
- Cassandra Tucker was featured in an article by the Davis Enterprise on her work with the Center for Animal Welfare.
- Recent PhD graduate Dr. Brittany Davis (Animal Biology), past ANS undergraduate Emily Perry and Anne Todgham co-authored a paper entitled "Juvenile rockfish show resilience to CO2-acidification and hypoxia across multiple biological scales” in Conservation Physiology.
OUTREACH & TRAVE
- Cassandra Tucker gave a talk entitled “Contemporary Issues in Animal Agriculture: Animal Welfare” and Frank Mitloehner presented “Methane and Climate Change” at the 2018 American Society of Animal Science—Canadian Society of Animal Science (ASAS-CSAS) Annual Meeting & Trade Show in Vancouver, Canada.
- Ermias Kebreab chaired a Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations technical advisory group meeting on feed additives in Rome, Italy.
- The Liu lab attended the 2018 ASAS-CSAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show where Kwangwook Kim, Cynthia Jinno, and Yijie He presented their research.
- Alison Van Eenennaam participated in the National Academy of Sciences “Science & Entertainment Exchange” event in Los Angeles titled “One Night to Save the World: Overpopulation”.