NEWS & EVENTS
- John Eadie received the Lifetime Achievement Award from Development and Alumni Relations and the UC Davis Foundation for his commitment to stewardship and donor engagementCongratulations!
- Faculty and staff attended the 30th College of Agriculture and Environmental Science Celebration.
- Faculty and staff took part in a groundbreaking ceremony for the new creamery at the Goat Facility.
- Matthias Hess published “Addressing Global Ruminant Agricultural Challenges Through Un-derstaing the Rumen Microbiome: Past, Present, and Future” in Frontiers in Microbiology.
- Huaijun Zhou, Terra Kelly, Perot Saelao and Ying Wang published “Novel insights into the host immune reponse of chicken Harderian gland tissue during Newcastle disease virus in-fection and heat treatment” in BMC Veterinary Research.