NEWS & EVENTS
- Congratulations to Ermias Kebreab who was appointed Associate Dean of Global Engagement and Director of the World Food Center!
- Sarah Klopatek was featured in a Council for Agriculture Science & Technology (CAST) blog article.
- Drs. Murray, Thomas and Watson officiated as judges for the 3rd Annual ANS001 Ice Cream Contest.
- ANS194H honored students for 2018-19: Danielle Myers (Schreier lab), Erin Hisey (Bellone lab), Ashley Shuen (Horback lab) and Lorenzo Olano (Todgham lab)".
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Huaijun Zhou conducted poultry breeding and distribution workshops and visited farmers in the rural area of Kitui and Embu in Kenya.
- Tasha Thompson, Sean O'Rourke, Daniel Prince and Mike Miller published "Anthropogenic habitat alteration leads to rapid loss of adaptive variation and restoration potential in wild salmon populations" in PNAS.