NEWS & EVENTS
- We hope everyone enjoyed themselves at the Holiday Gala!! We had plenty of food, raffle prizes galore and a fun crowd! A few pictures to enjoy are below!
- Alisha Goodbla was awarded an Academic Federation travel award to present her SHERLOCK work at the Western Division American Fisheries Society meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Rachel Struch (AnSci MS grad), Andrea Schreier, and colleagues published "Hepatobiliary analyses suggest chronic PAH exposure in hakes (Urophycis spp.) following the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill" in Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. The paper is open access and can be found here
- Huaijun Zhou and others published, “Effects of Chicken MHC Halotype on Resistance to Distantly Related Infectious Bronchitis Viruses” in BioOne and can be found here:
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Amy Mclean just returned from the 65th Annual AAEP (American Association of Equine Practitioner) Convention in Denver, Colorado where she spoke on Serum Amyloid and pathogen frequency in feral donkeys. The presentation was selected and presented in the Equine Internal medicine section.