NEWS & EVENTS
- Matthew Haves and his wife welcomed into the world McKinley Maureen Haves on November 28, 2020. Everyone is now at home and doing well. CONGRATULATIONS!
AWARDS & GRANTS
- Pablo Ross was elected a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Congratulations Pablo for a well deserved honor.
- Monday 11/23/20 - Dr. Jose Buranti will present on -FSH activity in the regulation of oocyte quality: insights from clinical studies and animal models"
- Tina Horback, Catie McVey and others published "Mind the Queue: A Case Study in Visualizing Heterogeneous Behavioral Patterns in Livestock Sensor Data Using Unsupervised Machine Learning Techniques" in Front. Vet. Sci. 7: 523. doi: 10.3389/fvets.
- Allison Pullin, Christina Rufener, Richard Blatchford and Maja Makagon published "Pullet rearing affects collisions and perch use in enriched colony cage layer housing" in Animals. (https://www.mdpi.com/20762615/10/8/1269)
- Luis Carmargo, Joey Owen, Alison Van Eenennaam and Pablo Ross published "Efficient One-Step Knockout by Electroporation of Ribonucleoproteins Into Zona-Intact Bovine Embryos" in Frontiers in Genetics. https://doi.org/30.3389/fRene.2020.570069
- Alisha Goodbla, Ravi Nagarajan, and Andrea Schreier published "Rapid and accurate species identification for ecological studies and monitoring using CRISPR-based SHERLOCK" in Molecular Ecology Resources in May. httos://onlinelibrarv.wilev.com/doi/e0d1/10.1111/1755-0998.13186