NEWS AND EVENTS
- GOAT DAY TOMORROW Come on by!
- Brittany (Bjelde) Davis & Anne Todgham co-authored "Role of sequential low‑tide‑period conditions on the thermal physiology of summer and winter laboratory‑acclimated fingered limpets, Lottia digitalis" in Marine Biology
- Joy Mench & her (former) MPVM student Anya Kajlich publish “Incidence, severity and welfare implications of lesions observed postmortem in laying hens from commercial non-cage farms in California and Iowa” in Avian Diseases
- Alison Van Eenennaam co-author of “Regulate genome-edited products, not genome editing itself” in Nature Biotechnology
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- James Moller & Frank Mitloehner attended California Grain & Feed Assoc meeting in Monterey
- Frank Mitloehner presented From Human Health to the Planet’s Health: What Does the Science Say about Animal Protein?” at FoodFluence in London