NEWS AND EVENTS
- Cass Tucker promoted to Associate Professor. Congratulations!
- Welcome Huaijun Zhou new faculty member! Stop by office 2247.
- Linda Zhao new member of contracts & grants team.
- Aggie Classic Lamb sale Saturday 1/8 11 am at sheep barn
- Goat Day on Jan 21
- Equine Repro clinic registration deadline Jan 27
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- Audio recordings made by Lucas Films at Animal Science Facilities used in the new film “War Horse”
- Chinese Academy Delegates visiting dept Jan 11
- Silas Hung and Jang-Won Lee co-authors of “Histopathological alterations of juvenile green (Acipenser medirostris) and white sturgeon (Acipenser transmontanus) exposed to graded levels of dietary methylmercury” Aquatic Toxicol Jan 2012
- Beth Robb received travel award to attend conference in Montreal
- Annie King submitted grant to NSF and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Caitlin Cooper, Dottie Brundige, Wade Reh, Elizabeth Maga & Jim Murray author “Lysozyme transgenic goats' milk positively impacts intestinal cytokine expression and morphology.” Transgenic Research Dec 2011.