NEWS AND EVENTS
- CAES College Celebration Friday Oct 14.
- ANS fall BBQ huge success with record attendance & novel activities
- Organic Valley Farm Bus Oct 12 on LaRue by Meat Lab 11-1:30
- Frank Mitloehner speaking at the World Dairy Expo in Madison WI
- Steven Berry & Dr. Paivikki Susitaival (visitor) present on Work related health among CA Veterinarians at the Western Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
- Dana Van Liew was the Sheep & Fiber judge for the 25th Annual Dixon Lamb Festival hosting 17 breeds from CA, OR and WA
- Cass Tucker & Dan Drake submit for funding to Russell L. Rustici Rangeland & Cattle Research Endowment
- Alison Van Eenennaam & Glenn Nader submit for funding to Russell L. Rustici Rangeland & Cattle Research Endowment
- Deanne Meyer USDA funding for “Risk Education and Outreach in Special Emphasis Topics of Production, Legal, Financial and Human Aspects, Delivered in Strategically Located California Milksheds to Dairy Operators and Consultants"
TRAVEL AND VISITORS
- Dr Hai Ho Pham, Vietnam, working with Frank Mitloehner & Ermias Kebreab on a USDA/FAS funded methane mitigation project
- Laura Mie Jensen & Bruno Biagioli visiting scientists working with Ermias Kebreab