NEWS AND EVENT
- ANS hosted the Safe-Capture Humane Capture and Handling Short Course
- Kathryn Raley has accepted a position in grad studies. We wish her well!
- Andrea Schreier co-author of “Further investigation of green sturgeon (Acipenser medirostris) Distinct Population Segment composition in non-natal estuaries and preliminary evidence of Columbia River spawning” in Environmental Biology of Fishes
- Melinda Baerwald & Andrea Schreier awarded a contract to develop SNP markers and evaluate genetic diversity in a endangered plant, the San Fernando Valley Spineflower
- Richard Zinn co-author of “Influence of feeding live yeast on microbial protein synthesis and nutrient digestibility in steers fed a steam-flaked corn-based diet” in Animal Science and “Delay implant strategy in calf-fed Holstein steers: growth performance and carcass characteristics” in J. Appl. Anim Res
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- Jan Roser chaired the West Coast Equine Reproduction Symposium V held in Buellton, CA; Amy McLean and ANS assisted with the logistics