NEWS AND EVENTS
- Happy Holidays!!!
- Department of Animal Science University of California Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) proposal was approved for funding: one of only 11 UC System-wide proposals funded! Thanks especially to Kathryn Jackson for spearheading this effort with help from Ed, Dan, Emma, Lisa, Romeo, & the Peers/Assistant (Fannie, Kathleen, Meghan, Naomi, & Nicole)
- Welcome Brandon Nguyen, new member of the Food Chain IT team!
- Ben Reynaga retiring after 35 years at UCD, 20 with ANS and Food Chain. We will miss him& wish him all the best!
- Huaijun Zhou named Chancellor’s Fellow. Congratulations!!!!
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- Deanne Meyer toured with US group & FIRCO (a branch of Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food of Mexico) folks touring grazing, anaerobic digestion, and livestock operations implementing various conservation practices