NEWS AND EVENTS
- Lupe Pena, an Animal Science major, received a medal & honorable mention for her research poster presentation at the is California Alliance for Minority Participation (CAMP) Symposium held in Irvine
- Jim Oltjen’s data used to clarify the amount of water needed to produce beef in Meat MythCrushers
- Ermias Kebreab co-author of “Estimating enteric methane emissions from Chilean beef fattening systems using a mechanistic model” in Journal of Agricultural Science
- Alex Van Dam & Bernie May co-author “Range Wide Phylogeography of the Cochineal Insect (Dactylopius coccus )” in Ann. Entomol. Soc. Am.
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- GOAT DAY Great Success! Nearly 275 attendees. Thanks to Jan Carlson, Rachel Conway, Jim Murray, Elizabeth Maga, Dana Welch & all who helped
- Deanne Meyer & Frank Mitloehner attended General World Ag Expo in Tulare