NEWS AND EVENTS
- Aggie Classic Prospect Show Pig Sale, Tomorrow 12 pm Cole Facility
- Jan Roser quoted in LA Times article on zebra-donkey hybrid
- Ruth Victor accepted new position in the Nanomaterials in the Environment, Agriculture and Technology cluster. Congratulations and we wish her the best!
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- Juan Medrano presenting talks at various universities in Chile.
- Jennie Hughes received NIH Trainee travel award to present at American Society of Andrology 37th annual meeting
- Cass Tucker receives Russell L. Rustici Rangeland & Cattle Research award.
- Ermias Kebreab coauthor of “Effect of high-sugar grasses on methane emissions simulated using a dynamic model” in Journal of Dairy Science Jan 2012