NEWS AND EVENTS
- Ed DePeters receives the prestigious Outstanding Advising Award in the Faculty Academic Advising category awarded by NACADA (National Academic Advising Association). CONGRATULATIONS!!!
- Ermias Kebreab co-author of “Design, implementation and interpretation of in vitro batch culture experiments to assess enteric methane mitigation in ruminants – a review” in Anim. Feed Sci. Technol
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- Huaijun Zhou presented invited talk on Genomics to Improve Poultry program & served on a discussion panel with Dean Dillard addressing the challenges at the intersection of food security and climate action at Global Food Summit: Sustainable Solutions at UC Irvine
- Frank Mitloehner’s work highlighted in Drover’s ; he presented “Impacts and mitigation of dairy feed on air quality” at the Large Dairy Herd Management conference in IL
- Alison Van Eenennaam spoke to UC Davis Aggie Ambassadors on “Scientific Communication about Agriculture in a Networked World”