NEWS AND EVENTS
- GRADUATION WEEK!!! Celebrate & Congratulate
- Alison Van Eenennaam interviewed in NPR segment on cattle breeding
- Alison Van Eenennaam wrote piece in Beef Magazine on the NYT piece on MARC USDA research center and highlighted in FoodLink
OUTREACH AND TRAVEL
- Bernie May served on a UCMexus review panel at UC Riverside.
- Richard Blatchford had a table at Tour de Cluck to answer backyard flock owners' questions about husbandry and how to manage flock behavior
- Richard Zinn coauthor on “Influence of high-oil algae biomass as a feed intake and growth-performance enhancer in feedlot cattle during period of high ambient temperature” in Journal of Applied Animal Research