NEWS AND EVENTS
- Halley Fobes, ANS senior, CA&ES commencement speaker
- 12 Grad students (mentored by 9 ANS faculty) participate in Grad Commencement
- Undergrad Reception hosts over 350!!
- Undergrad data: 2011 graduates: 183 (ANS), 19 (ANM), 4 (AVS), and 5 (AEE)—95, 8, 2, and 2, respectively, “walked” in the ceremony
- Students participating in
- Deanne Meyer, as member of the S-1032 project for sustainable livestock and poultry production, earns recognition by Southern Assoc Ag Exp Station Directors
- Zeb Hogan, PhD under Bernie May, named a National Geographic Fellow
- Russ Hovey giving invited talk at the Mammary Gland Biology Gordon Conference in RI.
- Jan Roser and colleagues publish “Immuno-localization of estrogen receptor alpha, estrogen receptor beta and androgen receptor in the pre-, peri- and post-pubertal stallion testis.” Anim Repro Sci 125:103
- Mary Delany coauthors review of the state of the poultry genome Cytogenet Genome Res 134:19
- Horse Barn Production Sale Saturday June 18th —Auction 6 pm
- Alison Van Eenennaam, Jerry Johnson, Jim Oltjen, Anita Oberbauer, James Moller on Calif Beef Cattle Improvement Assoc Tour