NEWS & EVENTS
- Francine Bradley gave an interview on TV station PubliAgro about the inauguration of the Bolivia Branch of the World’s Poultry Science Association.
- Dietmar Keultz published “Development of a gill assay library for ecological proteomics of threespine sticklebacks (Gasterosteus aculeatus).” in Molecular & Cellular Proteomics.
OUTREACH & TRAVEL
- Amy McLean spoke to members of the Alberta Donkey and Mule Club 2018 Long Ear Gathering on “Donkeys and mules are different” and on health and management topics of mules and donkeys in Bowd-en, Alberta, Canada.
- Francine Bradley represented the World’s Poultry Science Association (WPSA) at the 25th Anniversary Conference of AMEVEA in Bolivia.
- Anna Denicol and Pablo Ross attended the annual meeting of the Brazilian Society for Embryo Technolo-gies in Brazil where Pablo gave two invited talks: “Gene editing and interspecies chimeras for xenogeneic organ generation” and “Epigenetic regulation of early embryo development”.