To control the projector, an Amber Pixie IR Control System is installed on the wall next to the podium. Next to the Projector Control, is the Screen Control, which can be used to lower and raise the screen .
The lectern, in the front of the room, is fitted with a cable cubby (black box on top towards the back right), where all the cables for a laptop connection are stored. It contains one power outlet, VGA cable, and audio cable.
Built-in Desktop Computer
The lectern is fitted with a built-in desktop computer.
The classroom is fitted with a ceiling mounted Mitsubishi VLT-XD600LP XGA 3D Ready DLP Projector with 4500 ANSI Lumens projector.
The screen is a Cosmopolitan Electrol Projection Screen - 60x80" - 100" Diagonal - Video Format (4:3 Aspect Ratio) - Matte White Mfr # 40782
Use Eduroam or the campus guest network.
VoIP Phone Port
Users may connect a campus VoIP phone to port #746829 on the west wall. The phone number for the Animal Science Checkout VoIP conference phone is 530-754-4908.
LCD Projector Maintenance: Once a year have the projector fan cleaned out.
Lamp: Description: Projector Lamp for Mitsubishi VLT-XD600LP; Lamp ID: VLT-XD600LP
- 05/13/2017: The projector lamp was replaced.
- 02/15/2017: A new Solid State Hard drive (250 GB) was installed
- 02/15/2017: The Windows 10 operating system and the Office 2016 were installed.
- 11/26/2018: The projector lamp was replaced.
- 09/13/2019: The projector lamp was replaced. The projector was unmounted from the ceiling bracket for changing the lamp.
- 09/13/2021: This projector was moved from the Weir Room into the Bradford Room.